The Williams Family

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Grandma Inks
















This past week we got that sad news that my Grandma Inks passed away in Oregon. Henry and I were able to fly to Portland and drive to Canby Oregon for her Memorial. Many of the family gathered together to pay tribute to this wonderful woman who I love and already miss so much!

I was able to see my Aunts and Uncles and cousins that I haven't seen in 30+ years!

The Memorial Service was wonderful and payed tribute to a lovely woman who lived a full and happy life and was married for 70 years. She was such a shining example to all of us of someone who loved the Lord and followed him all the days of her life!
I'll miss you Grandma!

1 comment:

Rasmussen Forever said...

I'm so sorry for you loss, Aunt Becky! She looks like an amazing and happy woman. I'm happy you and uncle got to go and see family. This gospel such a wonderful blessing, to know that we can return and be with our Heavenly Father and those whom we spent time and loved with here on earth. We love you guys so much, have a great year. We hope to see you soon.