The Williams Family

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

More Pictures of Samoa

























































This I believe looks like the typical Missionary apartment and beds, send good sheets with you sons!





























Missionary Fale behind the Church.











Recently I have been in contact with a couple of families whose sons have just got their calls to serve in the Apia Samoa Mission! How exciting. I've gone thru my pictures again and I'll post some of them here that may be helpful showing where Missionaries typically live and show off how absolutely beautiful the islands of Samoa are! The picture of the little white house with the blue foundation is what I would say is the typical accomodations of Missionaries in this mission.
I do have to say that the Missionaries are very well taken care of in Samoa. The people there are very humble and the give the best they have to the Missionaries. They are fed very well and watched after.


I'm so grateful to have a Missionary serving the Lord right now. It's has been and is continuing to be such a blessing to our family. I look forward to our emails from our missionary each and every Monday!






























1 comment:

Missy said...

Those are some cool pictures! It looks like David is doing great!